Total Pageviews

Monday, July 16, 2018

CHER IN THE MUSICAL "MAMMA MIA"



Mamma Mia the moview

At 72 , Cher credits her agelessness to a few simple lifestyle habits.  She's an Emmy, Grammy and Oscar-winning icon of movies, music and more, but Cher's not only famous for what she's done, the icon is just as well known for what she doesn't do - age.

Sure, she turned 72 in May, but forget what the calendar says. Anyone who takes a look at the "If I Could Turn Back Time" singer is bound to believe she really looks amazing.

So what's her secret? Pretty simple. "All right. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs- I never have, "she said. "I work out, I'm pretty good with my diet,, except I like chocolate."

Oh, and there's one more thing she credits for her youthful appearance. "I think also, I've always kept working," she added. And won't stop anytime soon.

4 days ago
In addition to joining Amanda Seyfried, Andy Garcia and other big names for the "Mamma Mia!" , sequel, Cher's been busy working on her 87-show residency, "Classic Cher," which divides her time between Las Vegas and Washington, D.C., as well working behind the scenes on "The Cher Show," the jukebox musical based on her life.

www.miamireviewnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment